Monday, April 24, 2006

Oh, the joys of AP tests.

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted all week...or much of last. I've been busy studying for the AP test on May 5. Not too much knitting progress, partially because I missed a yarn-over two and a half rows back and I haven't had the motivation to fix it yet.

I'd love to show you a picture of my new socks in-progress, which are a fiddled-with version of Broadripple from Knitty with my Lorna's Laces, buuuuttt....My sister broke our wonderful, awesome camera. She dropped it while it was on and the zoom lens got...crooked...Or so she says. Never can tell with that girl. And the best part! Amanda was home for two days before mom found out that the camera was broken. While we were at school! Apparently Amanda had something to hid. Silly kid. Tsk.

Weelll. I should finish my assigned reading for tonight. A.k.a : Read blogs. Wish me luck on finishing my reading, haha.

No comments: