Friday, September 01, 2006

Update

Okay, I spent a few days at Annie's house. I want Ishla (Sibe). She's such a sweetie. She's older, so maybe I can get my mom to let me have her. Fun times. I'm also going to try to clicker train Fletch. Has anyone tried this with their dog?

Annie got me a $20 dollar certificate for my birthday to go to my LYS. Can you say score?

I also got my spindle that I ordered off Ebay. I guess I can spin, but it's still really uneven and slubby in places. I've got my first little skein soaking and I'll be hanging it up soon to set the twist. Get this: I have no idea what I'm doing.

You'd think I'd read through this before I publish it. But no, I see my post via bloglines and I see that I wrote 'spend' instead of 'spent'. I'm an idiot. Feel free to laugh for a long time at my MoRH. (Moment of Ritual Humiliation, courtesy of Brenda Dayne of Cast-On, a podcast for knitters(eventually, I'll put up a link, but if you google it, you'll find it.))

No comments: