Sunday, January 28, 2007

Finally, real snow!

I finished this hat for my friend for a late Christmas present. I think she liked it. Simple hat pattern in bulky yarn. Easy-peasy.

My posting has become erratic and it's only the end of January. I guess I'm not up to this commitment. I'm not going to post everyday with little tid bits of info; if I'm going to post anything it will at least have some interest. Like today. We finally have snow here. Substantial snow that would probably give other districts at least a delay tomorrow, but we have a different person who decides snow days here and whoever it is doesn't like to be lenient. Oh, well.
These are pictures of Fletch playing in the snow. He loves it. I don't know what's up with him, but he always thinks that there are squirrels in any tree that he's free by. If he's on a leash, he's pretty calm. I have a video of him playing with a soccer ball. I might upload it to youtube or something and then I'll post it.
I've gotten almost no where with this walk one hundred miles thing. I guess I'm not very consistent with things that don't involve TV or browsing the Internet. *sigh* As a matter of fact, I think I've misplaced that paper...

No comments: