Monday, March 26, 2007

Hiatus

What does love feel like? Like, non-familial.

I've been in such a high state of elation that I can't stop saying it to everyone. I'm just so happy. I hope I can feel like this for a long time.

I've also noticed that everyone has been crocheting(!) granny squares. I have to admit, I've done it too, even though I don't like crochet that much. I would take a picture, but I'm pretty sure my lovely camera got accidentally thrown away. But, frankly, I don't care right now. I just don't.

I started Eunny's Entrelac socks from the most recent IK. I've only been working on them during TLC's show about giving kids cameras (can't remember the name) and Little People, Big World on Monday nights. It's pretty relaxing. Again, no picture because of the afore mentioned loss of camera.

G'Night, Internets.

And I think I'm only going to be blogging very seldom. I just don't have much to say and with no pictures, this is a very boring blog.

No comments: