Wednesday, August 01, 2007

And the search officially begins


This is how I spend yesterday. I went over to my best friend's house and she helped me narrow down my search for school. I think I'm going to major in Business Management, or something like it. That has a good job outlook, doesn't it? There are a lot of things I would like to major in, like electrical or chemical engineering, but I don't know what kind of job I'd get after that. Hm. Decisions, decisions.

Sock and a half, originally uploaded by Fletch Knits.


My second sock is almost finished! I'm quite happy. Ever since I got on Ravelry, I've been starting and finishing things like crazy. I've still got a couple of projects that haven't made it to Ravelry yet because I haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet.

In other news, I turn seventeen on the twenty-sixth! I don't exactly like being odd-number years old, but I guess I have to deal. =] And, I'm almost excited for my senior year of high school, but part of me is still really afraid of growing up.

No comments: