Monday, September 10, 2007

Tangled Yoke Ribbing


Tangled Yoke Ribbing, originally uploaded by Fletch Knits.

I think I might have been a half stitch off in my gauge. It might turn out a bit more snug than I want it to be. You see, I was watching my brother's rocket football game while I swatched and I didn't exactly have a tape measure with me, so I used that "your middle knuckle is an inch" thing and I got gauge, but now that I'm to the stockinette part, I think I have six and a half stitches per inch rather than only six. Cross your fingers for me because I don't want to have to rip this out and re work it all on size sixes.

If you didn't notice, I only made it two written posts before abandoning that idea. With school starting, I need all the time I can get, so writing, taking a picture, uploading, and then finally blogging takes *this* much longer than I have the patience or time for.

Oh, and go say, "Hi," to Huxley. He's a cutie!

1 comment:

Anushka said...

nah, just block it to oblivion