Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ene's Scarf


Ene's Scarf, originally uploaded by Wileycomma.

Finished forever ago, over two months, even.
Started February 21 2008
Completed March 10 2008
Knitted on US 6 needles with my hand spun, that I thought was going to be for socks, but it turned out a bit thicker. Then I saw Ene's Scarf started from the longest edge and decreased to nothing. I liked that the knitting got smaller as I went on. It made it go faster, I think. "I'll knit a few more rows. They're getting shorter, so it won't take me as long. Then I'll go to bed." That sort of thing. I might someday get a modeled shot of this, but it's summer and I don't really feel like it, sorry to say.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, that's gorgeous. I'd love a closeup so we can really see the handspun...
Great job!