Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yum, yum

Here’s my haul from the MI Fiber Fest in Allegan, MI. I went with Shannon and Emily and met some of the other ZPDK. Holly even gave me her shirt! The pictures are pretty self-explanatory.


Yarn Hollow Fiber, originally uploaded by Wileycomma.



Yarn Hollow Fiber, originally uploaded by Wileycomma.



STR Eggplanted, originally uploaded by Wileycomma.



STR Firebird, originally uploaded by Wileycomma.



Green Apple, part two., originally uploaded by Wileycomma.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

*megadrool*

Ibunnysavetroy said...

I hate you. When does your "poor college student" start? (when do you run out money to buy yarn?) :) I've been freaking out about finding time to knit, my classes started today and I was going to knit inbetween them, but...I have to do errands and laundry grrr!