Monday, September 22, 2008

A finished object!

I am mostly pleased with this scarf.
Except for this.

I'm so torn..., originally uploaded by Wileycomma.

How did I let this happen? I think I was trying to force gauge on the rusty yarn. (It's way more brown in actuality.) I don't know what to do. Should I leave it, or rip it out and work the orange on a smaller needle? The last end is not woven in, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal, except that it took me several hours of watching a friend play Grand Theft Auto 4 to knit the last 30 rows...


Yarny Rollup. , originally uploaded by Wileycomma.

So, I leave you with another picture and the info.
Raveled.
Pattern inspired from ThroughTheLoops's Bi-Color Scarf.


Bi-Color Scarf., originally uploaded by Wileycomma.

4 comments:

Ibunnysavetroy said...

I think it looks lovely!

Spinsanity said...

Did you try blocking it out? It looks awesome on!

Elizabeth said...

I haven't had the time or room to do it! :(

Unknown said...

On you like in the picture, you can't even tell. Another option (since it seems like it might be difficult to get it to actually behave gaugely) might be to rip it out and intentionally do it too big so it would ruffle - which could look cool!