Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Three and a half months


Pre-wash, originally uploaded by Wileycomma.

I started spinning this on July 10, 2008. This one took way too long.

Details: Fingering weight 3-ply, 620 yards of Interlacements Roving. I still have a couple ounces to spin, but I wanted to move on to another yarn. I think this yarn resembles Trekking XXL. It will probably stripe with gray, blue, purple, green, and yellow green. (The colors aren't quite true. They're a bit darker than they appear on my monitor.)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are great-looking colors. I especially like the yellow portions, and how they're wrapped with a darker color! Didn't realize until you said it that it was handspun, either. ;) Nice!

Ibunnysavetroy said...

want. that. so. much. What kind of wheel do you have?