Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bloglines and Marseilles

Bloglines.com is a very useful thing. I love it. Now I just have to find all of the blogs I read and finish putting them all on there.

School is almost over for the summer. Wonderful news. Half of my classes, I just watch movies. Gorillas in the Mist, The Dead Poets Society, WWII stuff. Math is still hard for me to understand, partially because I can't learn from my non-teaching teacher. Anywho, it's almost over and I won't have him again. (Just wait, that will come back and bite me in the ass in my senior year.)

Knitting blog. Right. Hard to do without photos. But I am knitting, I promise. It's the Marseilles Pullover from the summer Interweave Knits with Plymouth Galway Highland Heather 100% wool in color 704, which is heathery gray. I have about one and a half pattern repeats done on the back and 5 inches of one sleeve. Hehe, this yarn is so scrumptious.

Have a great day!

No comments: