Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fireworks

Ok. I've been waiting patiently for some decent fireworks. But it keeps. Raining. Ugh. Neighbors were supposed to have a nice show, but we just got some tornado-y weather, so that didn't happen. Hopefully, tomorrow (technically, today) the Island people will have their show at the lake. They always have an awesome show.

Icarus is coming along nicely. I'm just about to start Chart 2. No progress on Marseilles because Icarus has been stealing my attention. In a few days, I should be able to go to Jonesville for yarn, which makes me happy. I need to figure out what to get for the ABS (August birthday yadda-yadda). I'm not going to be posting too many details about it here though. Surprises are nice. And just to say, I'm not quite sure about how I should go about contacting my pal and whatnot.

Alright. I'm tired. Time to go to sleep.

No comments: