Sunday, July 02, 2006

Swap Form

What day is your birthday?
August 26, 1990
Are you crafty?
I'm not very creative, but sometimes I like to bead and braid.
Would you enjoy things like: Buttons, ribbons and embellishments?
I'd like buttons, but only wooden ones. I like that 'old' look. I like buttons with either two or four holes, not the type with the hole in a nub on the back of the button. Sometimes bright plasic ones are okay. Ribbons, maybe, I like stripes. Veritcal or horizontal. No embellishments.
Do you dye your own wool?
I have once. With Kool-Aid. I think it's pretty cool.
Do you like to scrapbook or make homemade cards?
I have scrapbooked but I'm not very original. Handmade cards are a lot nicer to get than a scrapbook page.
What small project would you be interested in making? Socks, mittens, scarf, hat, baby items, wash cloths, doilies, shrugs, etc.
I love knitting socks, but I have a hard time finishing the second. I'd want to try two socks on two circs, but I don't have the right needles. Mittens, hats, baby items, and lacy things are fun too.
What are your favorite scents?
The lake. It reminds me of my grandparents. And gasoline and shop smell. That reminds me of my dad. Have fun with that.
Do you like stationary and cards?
Not really.
Do you like hand lotions or soaps?
Yes. Burt's Bees is nice and Gardiner's Handlotion is awesome.
Do you like to sew or embroider items?
I wish I could sew. I've seen the Week-ender bag and I'd like to sew that.
Do you like beads?
Glass beads. But if they're bigger than a dime, then they're too gaudy, unless they are really pretty.
What kind of mail-able snacks do you like to eat?
Chocolate, and tea is nice too.
Do you like to wear costume jewelry? Necklace, earrings, bracelets etc.
No. Some bracelets are okay.
Do you like to play cards or board games?
I play speed, B.S., solitare, and Spanish solitare.
What are your favorite colors of yarn?
I like naturals and browns and blues and greens and dark reds. Beachy colors.
Do you like solid, variegated, heathers, or self striping yarns?
Yes, but varigated and self-striping only for socks.
Do you like kitchen magnets or key rings?
Magnets, no. Key chains, only if they are from places. Like touristy places.
Do you like picture frames?
Not really.
Do you like to make/or use stitch markers?
I use them, but I've only 'made' them out of rubberbands from my sister's braces. (Not used, of course.)
Do you collect anything?
Coffee mugs. And I do have some stamps that my grandma gave me.
Do you have any allergies? Smoke, food, fiber, pets, etc..
Not that I know of. But I don't care for the smell of smoke.
Do you have any hobbies?
Knitting, reading, watching Grey's Anatomy, ER, SVU, and Gilmore Girls religiously. Too bad it's the tv off-season.
Do you like scented or unscented candles?
Scented are nice, but some make me sick.
Are you a fiber snob?
Well... yeah. I like wool and cotton and alpaca. I'd love to get my hands on some tweedy Rowan.

No comments: